- Genesis 19:1-13 – Here we see that God destroys two cities who indulged in homosexuality by raining down burning sulfur. Evidences of sulfur on these cities exists even now.
- Leviticus 18:22 – “Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.” – It can’t get clearer than this. If you wanted an answer from the Bible, then your search should stop right here. Bible clearly states its a sin and not like our American pastors who polish their answers saying, “We cannot judge them” instead of saying what God’s answer is, which is “IT’S A SIN”.
- Leviticus 20:13 – “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.”
Well, if you are still reading on, here is another one for you.
- Romans 1:26-27 – “Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.” – Here Bible explans that homosexuality is a result of choices by men to denying and disobeying God. Men are glad and proud to choose a scientific theory like evolution or big bang which is just a theory and has not been proven to date and have started to ridicule God and God’s people.
- 1 Corinthians 6:9 – “Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men“. So, here you have one more from the New Testament. This is for some who deceive you saying, “its mentioned in the Old Testament that its sin but its not mentioned in the New Testament”. Indeed its mentioned consistently and throughout the Bible. And God’s ways or laws do not change. If God sees it as disgusting, He does see it disgusting even today.
- Romans 1:26-27 teaches specifically that homosexuality is a result of denying and disobeying God. When people continue in sin and unbelief, God “gives them over” to even more wicked and depraved sin in order to show them the futility and hopelessness of life apart from God. 1 Corinthians 6:9 proclaims that homosexual “offenders” will not inherit the kingdom of God.
If anyone preaches something that is against the verses above or does not wish to answer or gives a polished escapist answers, well, you know he is of the devil and of this world.